We’re glad to announce that latest StrategyQuant X Construct 137 was simply launched.
It incorporates quite a lot of bugfixes and a few essential enhancements, together with:
- Remaining Stockpicker engine – it’s now prepared for stay buying and selling in our new AlgoCloud platform that will probably be launched in September. Quite a few fixes and enhancements – computation of slippage, MAE/MFE, trades on chart work together with the indications, debugging utilizing Discover.
- Quite a few fixes in new AlgoWizard editor – it was rewritten from scratch in construct 136, with many extra fixes in 137. It’s now quicker, helps a number of open methods, and all reported points related to its extra superior use (customized blocks, random teams) have been mounted.
- Fastened issues working SQX on Mac with M1 and M2 chips – directions on run it on M2 added on the net.
- Fastened reported points in all backtest engines (Tradestation, MultiCharts, MetaTrader) – that would have precipitated variations in backtests between SQX and goal buying and selling platform.
- Enhancements in Knowledge Supervisor – higher Inventory teams administration, added Dealer symbols.
- Large variety of bugfixes – reported by our customers within the roadmap.
It’s extremely really helpful to improve from the older variations. Notice – there is no such thing as a autoupdate from older variations, please set up to a separate folder.
What we’re planning subsequent
In very quick time period we’re concentrating on public launch of our new AlgoCloud buying and selling platform – particularly for stockpicker and single inventory methods – which will probably be launched in September 2023.
In fact, we’ll proceed engaged on StrategyQuant X as nicely – there are numerous new thrilling options we’d like so as to add, and there are nonetheless some reported points we’ve got to take a look at.